friendly reminder that you’re allowed to miss one workout or seven if you feel like it, if you don’t have enough time, if you aren’t feeling alright mentally or physically and you don’t owe anyone an apology. exercise is not an obligation, not a punishment, fuck fitblr quotes plastered on lean bodies that conceal an unhealthy obsession with weight control. full rest days are ok and taking a break and coming back when you’re ready is ok. (✿◠‿◠)
1 whole litre of deliciousness! Bottom layer is banana, strawberry, raspberry smoothie; then some strawberry slices; then chia seeds soaked overnight in almond milk; then another smoothie made with blueberry, banana, & unpasteurized coconut water (from @organiclives); and finally pomegranate seeds! Bliss.
- Ultimate Stretch Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- 5-Minute Flexibility Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Body and Mind Flexibility Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Flexibility and Range of Motion | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Entire Body Stretch | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Balanced Strength-Building Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Building Balance | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Yoga for Balance
- Tara Stiles - 30-Minute Yoga for Balance and Focus
- Balance | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Tricky Twists and Balances | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Yoga for Balance, Focus, and Stability
- Core Strength | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Toned Back and Arms Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Beginner Strengthening Flow | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Build Shoulder Strength | Intermediate Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Crazy Core Building Routine | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Inversion Flow Routine | Advanced Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Lower Body Strength and Tone
- Slim Waist Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Total Body Holiday Yoga Workout | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Build Strength Evenly | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
- Intense Cardio Workout | Part 1 | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Intense Cardio Workout | Part 2 | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Weight Loss Yoga Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Targeting Love Handles | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Morning Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Get Your Morning Moving!
- Routine for a Deep Sleep | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Energizing Daily Flow Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Clear Your Mind Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Get Happy Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Calming Routine | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles
- Poolside Yoga to Wake up the Entire Body and Calm the Mind
- Basic Breathing | Beginner Yoga With Tara Stiles
i cannot contain my feels for this
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. care less.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organize your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lay in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.